Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Week One

Week 1: Beginning the "First"s
  • First car ride
  • First day home
  • First at home visitors...

...First bath at home...

Griffin was a little nervous... but he got more relaxed. Both boys love bath time now.

I think Xander felt a little betrayed at first...

...and he wasn't quite sure what was going on, of course.

Once Daddy held him he seemed to feel a lot better, even though it was cold.

Baby frog legs.

...First time in the bouncer...

He is OBSESSED. He loves his bouncer. He won't complain if he has a dirty diaper, and he will even tense up his muscles if you try and take him out! When he gets his feelings hurt, or is just a little fussy... to the bouncer he goes!

...First cat sniff...

Ali was my first baby. I love this cat, have since I was 7 years old. While I was pregnant she rested on my belly like it was her pillow, even wrapped her arm around it sometimes. She came up to sniff Xan while he was in the bouncer, when he squeaked she jumped and leaned closer to check on him. =)

...First night in his crib...

Xander's fussy time was between 4 am to 6 am, but two nights ago I put him down in his crib to sleep. Now that fussy time is gone! Yey!!

...First time playing on his gym...


The Jones (my sister Carrie's in-laws) bought his awesome gym. He loves all the colors... and staring at himself in the mirror.

1 comment:

  1. Emy, what a sweet post of Xander's first's. You continue to amaze me, Mommy!

    ReplyDelete