Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Look what I can do!

A year ago Xander was just a tiny ball of cells, now he weighs in at 14 1/2 pounds and is 25 inches long. A year ago I just thought I had a bad stomach bug, now I'm a mom.

Trust me, I couldn't be happier. But this has been a long and hard journey. I definatly didn't have much hope that things would turn out this well. I made a mistake that has turned into a wonderful blessing, and not just for me. "In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps." (Proverbs 16:9)

Yesterday Xander decided he knew how to roll over, from his tummy to his back. He did it for me MANY times, because I was just SO excited! =)

2 comments:

  1. awww, that is too sweet!!! big boy!!! he is so cute...i just can't stop saying that!

    ReplyDelete