Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Xander's First Auburn Game

I went with Jamie to the Auburn vs Mississippi State game... it was awesome/terrible. I pushed myself a little too hard and wore myself out by the 2nd quarter. Xander was still most of the game and only wiggled when the stands were quiet... I guess he wanted to know what play he missed ;)

Our wonderful driver... I know this picture really doesn't do him justice, I just think it is funny. "We can't take a picture now!" (we were stopped on College Street where he was letting us out).
Auntie J. Rae likes to give us lots of kisses. =) Tailgating was probably how I overdid it. We walked ALL OVER Auburn.

At the game we sat with Uncle Micah and his roommate Joe. They sit really close!

The end result (besides beating Mississippi State 49-24) was HUGE feet, HUGE ankles, HUGE hands, and a HUGE face. This Saturday I am going to the game with PaPa, but he and I won't be making so many tailgating stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment